What Do You Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader

In Runtime
What Do You Think?(Cmon Some1 Reply)

I found this and to me it looks pretty good. It will be used to play games like COD2, CS, HL2 etc and general use. What do you guys think? It's cheaper than builder something like this. But anyway any comments will be appreciated.
Here is the address-
http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=43811060
Also this one looks ok, wat do u think?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Complete-systems/auction-43933091.htm
If someone could tell me how to paste links that would be cool too.
Cheers

$1000? Unless the exchange rate is $4=$1USD, that's outrageous.

If someone could tell me how to paste links that would be cool too.

If you use Firefox, go to Tools> Extensions> Get More Extensions. Search for "BBCodeXtra". It allows you to copy-and-paste links, images, quotes, whatever with a right click menu.

Ok cheers um in US dollars it would cost $682, i think $1NZ is equal to about $0.68US. So you think its good, cant see any problems?

Athlon 2800+ (Barton 333FSB/512K Cache)
This is a socket A CPU. Which AMD no longer even makes.

K7N2 Delta FISR Nforce 2 Motherboard
nforce2 is two generations behind was is out now... very outdated.

ATI Radeon 9600XT Video Card
While this card could still get some mileage, it, too, is outdated.

Redeeming qualities?
1GB DDR 400

120GB IDE HDD
200GB Sata HDD

MSI 16x Dual Layer DVD-Writer

Sata Raid
But I don't see how they could be using it, considering that the hard drives are different sizes...

19" Pure Flat Screen Monitor
But it is a CRT.. huge and heavy.

Bottom line? There is no way I'd buy that system for that price. Half of it, yeah, so long as the speakers, monitor, and all the software went with it (which the page DOES NOT say).

Basically, the seller got ripped, and he wants to pass that sensation along...

You can build better than that for less.

Ok thanks, just saved me from a shitty deal. Also its expensive here in NZ, to build a reasonable computer for gaming and general use it would cost me about $1500 which is out of my price range. And i have to pay for shipping on everything because there is hardly any stores i know of that sale indiviual computer parts.

Well, that $1500 would probably make three times the computer that you were looking at.

If you have to, buy a couple of parts at a time. There is no rule that states you must get everything at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom