XP 2500+ Performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy it gets about 40 frames average. Like i said weve been through this before and whether you believe it or not i know what my machine can do. I mean ****, im getting a P-rating of 3626+ out of it. And yes an MX440 will run Bf2, just it sucks.

I doubt you could even play with a MX440 because BF2 wouldn't even let me play with a Gefore 4400 Ti which is better than a MX440.

lazerman said:
Like installing BF2 and when I go to play it attempts to start but doesn't?

Haha, pwned.

And PP, My 6600GT overclocked past 6800 performance gets 40fps in BF2 maxed out with an FX-55-like processor (CBI P-rating of 4250+), so please, keep your BS to yourself on this one, mkay?

Indeed we are i bet. My dads 9000 did that for a while until he installed newer drivers. And weve already argued this before and i like i said i dont give a rats *** whether you believe me or not. I know what my machine can do and what it cant do. And dont give me 57 ********, i can assure you my 3800+ makes mince meat of your 3200+.

the xp 2500 can be oc'd to 3200 and still be stable, or in my experience it was.

Shouldnt this be in a dif section would not quite call this high performance... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom