realtec ac'97 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

antirem

In Runtime
Ive been googling this and found many threads but no awnsers so im sorry if this ias a reapeat.

I have an asus a8v deluxe mobo with an integrated sound card. Im using realtek drivers becaue thats what asus prescribed to me. The mic does not work. It used to be very quite but now its gone. The mic is not bad i tested it on another machine. Asus gives you a crappy sound program but in it, it detects it as a mic.. if i plug it in the out jack it tells me a mic is plugged in where its not spossed to be. :( Cant figure this out and i dont want to buy computer parts right now. Thanks all!

re install the drivers.... I have no problem using my mic on a very close motherboard model to yours same sound.

antirem said:
Ive been googling this and found many threads but no awnsers so im sorry if this ias a reapeat.

I have an asus a8v deluxe mobo with an integrated sound card. Im using realtek drivers becaue thats what asus prescribed to me. The mic does not work. It used to be very quite but now its gone. The mic is not bad i tested it on another machine. Asus gives you a crappy sound program but in it, it detects it as a mic.. if i plug it in the out jack it tells me a mic is plugged in where its not spossed to be. :( Cant figure this out and i dont want to buy computer parts right now. Thanks all!

switch your center/sub out back to mic

i ahve the same mobo coulnt get it to work i finally just bought a new audio card. But my mic did work what never worked was the line-in port. My advice get a new sound card much cheaper and will the save u hours of trouble shooting.

thanks... i was thinking about doing that but i thought it was the codecs that were bad and it wouldnt matter if i tried another card or not.. let ya know how it turns out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom