I need help desperately regarding my desktop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

li0nheart

Beta member
jhab86.jpg

Hey guys, I need your help!
That is what I am seeing on my computer now.

Small, small, small texts.

I can't see the FILE, EDIT, OPTIONS and all that anymore, I can't read my time from the bottom toolbar, I can't see anything in the status bar. Everything went small suddenly!

What happened was that I downloaded Stuff-Plug for my MSN and installed Microsoft Script Control and Windows Script 5.6 together in the package, then I started my gunbound game, and my computer hanged. I restarted and my computer turned into its "mini" mode ever since.

Pls help me. I am so helpless now =(

Also, I cannot play gunbound anymore, does it have a link to this? My computer had never had a similar problem.

Pls help me by posting here or email me @ wangguan10@hotmail.com You can add me in MSN if u can, I will appreciate it alot. Thanks alot!

Thanks alot for everything! =)

Did you check your display settings? The game may have screwed with them. You might even have to reinstall your video card driver.

yeah i did check the display settings.. how do i change font size? do u tink it is tat problem?

right click on desktop>properties>Appearance>Advanced Settings.

Check in there for your font size on all objects. They might be messed up. Should be at least size 8 font.

ivr remoted into his pc and its hard to see anything except for his desktop. he has a virus and some other garbage, just waiting on a reboot for him

I got him fixed, he had a fontldr.dll loaded in startup. I removed it with hijackthis and several others and its fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom