I need a $500 Monarch computer build :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
alright, this comp will mostly be used for slight gaming (diablo, stuff like that) and alot of online games and music and stuff. go for it, i want more than one option though, so ill wait for a few people to make it.. im busy as crap, thanks for the help

CPU- AMD64 3000- $140
Mobo- MSI K8N Neo-F- $80
Ram- Patriot 1GB (512x2)- $75
Hard Drive- Seagate SATA 80GB- $60
DVD Burner- NEC Dual Layer- $45
Video Card- eVGA 6600 GT PCI-E- $115 (after mail in rebate)
Case- AMS CF-1089BK- $35
Power Supply- Fotron 450W power supply 50 dollars

:)

Static_11 said:
ok i need this on a monarch link

Dude beggers can't be choosers...

PZERO gave you the ideas. Get the friggin' links yourself. geez

I'd personally build a Sempron 64 machine for internet games and music. You could do something dirt cheap and nice for that.

geeks.com has a pretty decent cpu mobo combo

2600 xp mobile
and a mATX biostar board for like 95 bucks

also why only monarch. They kind amake everything that much more expensive

For just net and lower end games you could build a s754 Sempron64 system for $400 ish...

And I'd suggest newegg, tho I am buying the exact setup I'd suggest from Mwave... I'll see how that works out.

Sempron 2800
Then as the mobo select the Biostar G6100 and at least 512mb ddr400 ram. that setup costs ~$173

Then buy case

Your on you own for a power supply, get the best one with leftover $$$ ask someone else, cause I'm in the dark psu wise.
Well, here's a good one someone recommended to me that's $40.
PSU

This is a good dvd burner burner

Hard drive

That's like $400 and then if you're going to play any modern games it could play them, other wise if you want get a 6600GT like this one,
eVGA 6600GT

It's prett **** good computer that will last for a while, get the gfx card I mentioned and it'll be good with games that come out this year. I'd also suggest 1gb ram instead of just 512, so get the extra ram or the videocard.

ok thanks for the stuff.. im REALLY busy in the next few weeks so i dont have alot of time to put on together but i guess ill find time.. thats why i wanted monarch or another prebuilt custom one...

I know, I figured it was someone who didn't know anything... you wrote the fourm's buying guide lol... Pay for convience i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom