For People who still have AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
7800gs, i heard that was scrapped and it is not coming out for AGP. If that info was wrong, then will definately wait for a 7800gs, becauase although the improvement to a 6800gs from a 6600gt is good, i want something that I can have and not worry about for at least a year.

Everyone says 'may launch soon'... If 6800gs is coming out, it is very likely that a 7800gs will be available as well, don't ya think? :) For now, it iss more rumor rather than a fact, we have to wait ;)

AGP chipset ever designed! :( :( Jeez... So harsh man :'(

I don't think that way, at first I thought nVidia screwed everyone that had AGP in the *** but now...6800gs and 7800gs are coming out. There's still many people out there with AGP, so hopefully nVidia will be 'good' with the AGP folks (like me)

-------

P.P. Mguire said:
Haha hsave some grief? Old and outdated? Look at my system! I have that DFI nF3 w/ now a 3800+ X2. Im in NO hurry to buy a PCI-E mobo yet. Im still gonna get a 7800GS instead though.

Yah...Same here, look at my system, I prob won't be able to run some next-gen at max (I know I won't) but I am also in no hurry to change to PCIX until agp series are dead. Like you said, looking forward to the 7800gs :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom