is there anyway to get aoe3 to utilize the 2nd core?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CPU is only needs a speed of 1.4 Ghz "Intel Standards" leaving your processor way ahead of the game using a 3800+.

Your hardware actually checks out as more than enough all around including your sound card and your ram.

I'd check for driver updates, game patches and the such. I'm aware Geforce released drivers that improve performance on Dual Core machines that are not included on the driver CD. Check and see if it's all updated first AoE3 patch 1.03 also fixed some dual core issues.

Aoe3 is known to have some problems, its really instable. Wait for the patch, thats what I'm doing.

In response to my hardware, I got a BFG 6600GT and a gig of OCZ Premier ram.

septoid2 said:
Aoe3 is known to have some problems, its really instable. Wait for the patch, thats what I'm doing.

In response to my hardware, I got a BFG 6600GT and a gig of OCZ Premier ram.

what patch are you talking about? i've been through 3 now (i think) and same ol same ol..

Tyler1989 said:

edit: I have actually made a screen shot for AoE3 and setting it up for both cores to utilize in the gaming section.

May i please have a link, i have looked manually and using the search function.

i can play mine of just about the highest settings and no lag, only alittle when a battle occurs. but i have 1 gig or ram 7800gt and a venice 3000+ mine qwas extremely laggy when i first layed so i started to mess around with my drivers and stuff nothing worked, so i updated my game and it fixed it

i just tryed a lan game game with 4 of my mates.. and its kept getting out of synch. We tryed like 4-5 times with diff host pcs. still happend.

I just don't understand why they release this game when it's so buggy. I put a guy on the train track to see if he'd get run over. When he train emerged from he trail on the side of the map, the game froze and shut down. This is getting old. I also installed patch 1.01-1.02. Then I attempted to install patch 1.03-1.04 and it told me that I needed the first patch... I'm tired of their bugs.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom