The Right CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
still for a bit more your future proof with a great processor. It comes to about 50 over his origanal budget I'd just save a little.

Depends on your budget I've got a sempron 3000 and am buying another for a friend. It runs great. But if you have the $$$ go for a s939 like the one PcME suggested.
WHat's you budget, because it all depends on the price what you should get. Also is it going to be a whole new tower, or do you need everything?

I'm only gonna spend around $200 on my cpu. I have a lot of stuff alls i need is RAM the cpu and the motherboard.

Well the 3700 will be enough for any game I'm gonna play at the moment or any time in the furute I can see. I'm only 14 so I have a tight budget you know.

lol a 2700 would be fine. Ok, I'd say get a x2, but one a $200 that's probablt out of the question. So you need a cpu, a mobo, and ram... what's your total budget for all 3 parts?

also do you already have a gfx card? if do is it agp/pcie...

It help to pst what you have, and how much you have to upgrade, and what parts you want to upgrade. Then people can figure out the best price to performance ratio for your setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom