DFI Ultra-D Chipset Noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
dawizhacker said:
DFI: COOLNESS, COLOURY, CHEAP, SIMPLE.
ASUS: SLICK, DULL, EXPENCIVE, QUITE, COMPLICATED.
I think the words you are looking for are cool, colourful, expensive and quiet. Anyway, I think those are both very bad descriptions, why are Asus boards complicated? I would say DFI boards are more complicated.

DFI chipset isn't very loud IMO....the only time I notice it is at startup or when you reset your machine and it's during POST it seems to wind up to full RPM and you can hear it do that....beyond that though I don't hear the chipset fan.

Theres nothing complicated about the board at all...theres just a lot of options in the BIOS. Should you need to change something, then hopefully you'll know what to change and will recognize the label in the BIOS...other than that, the extensive things like RAM timings, you'd simply stay away from.

As far as getting help from tech support when it comes down to DFI vs ASUS..

it's DFI hands down....ASUS has the worst god awful tech support you can think of. Chances are it'll be a little asian dude with choppy english not giving you the help you need. DFI has reps that answer the e-mails plus even visit the forums that can help you out at all times.

well sorriy for me bad anglish, me thinki thut DFI i batar, Me did have Asus but asus was shitty, to complicated for me, ME find DFI easy-er.

Me angloish is noi godd.

sorri for me speling miostokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom