can't get 5.1 or Headphones to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

David1678

Baseband Member
I have a sound blaster audigy 2 as well as logitech 5.1 speakers and I think I have tried everything I know to get these to work.

I had sound blaster send me another card and it wasn't the problem. I bought these speakers to see if they were the problem. I have no idea why but the headphones don't work at all.

When I go to test speakers I get front left and front right sounding ok. then center is horribly crackly. rear left works alright and rear right comes out of the center speaker loud and crackly as well.

I have checked several times and it is plugged in correctly in the right holes. I just reformatted and reinstall the drivers, does anyone have any ideas?

I think you should check the wiring again the rear right comes out of the center Chanel it must be wrong...

it does the center in the center and the rear right in the center, and when I mess with settings in creative it changes them all around. It also won't let me turn the volume up very high or it makes horrible noises. It's definately not the wiring its color coded and I have checked it MANY times. I have even tried putting the wrong colors together and it didn't work :(.

I have the Logitech Z640's im not sure if I have the best driver or not :( a link to what I should have with these speakers and Sound Blaster Audigy 2 card would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom