DFI Lanparty vs Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe... Which Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billru44

Baseband Member
Hey,

I can't decide between:

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe or
DFI Lanparty Ultra D

Can anyone one tell me which is better?

I dont really know anything about OC'ing....

Thanks for the advice

DFI LANPARTY UT ULRA-D but if ur plannin SLI in the future save urself the hassle and get the SLI-D exactly the same except configured for sli and with SLI bridge. costs slightly more

actually the Asus board is better, OC's as good as the DFI and has a silent heatpipe feature. also has 2 x16 pci-e slots so if you were to sli you would get more performance

DFI Lanparty all the way. Asus has a few good feature over DFI but DFI is good for gaming. I have a lan at my house

ASUS all the way DFI is the over hyped OC solution but in fact ASUS may even be just a bit better.

DFI is like rolling dice, you either get a good one, or you get a horrible one... I'd go with ASUS, they've been around longer, name is more backed up and I feel its a stronger board over the DFI.

DFI all the way, I bought my LanParty when my Gigabyte mobo went out and it is the best $130 i've ever spent. I've also used a DFI Lanparty SLI-DR, and it is amazingly solid. it works fantastic out of the box. Neither of the two motherboards have ever had problems.

I went with the A8N-SLI as I needed opticle out, and I have found it to be a great board.

Just a little reminder, you will need a 24pin PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom