my com has a hp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrispy said:
Hay chaps,

As soon as I posed my lasted post it happened again, but I wrote down everything it said. Here it is

“A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Technical information
***Stop: 0x000000D1 (0x7000E2F8, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF9F27739)

***usbohci . sys – address F9F27739 base at F9F26000, datestamp 3D6DDC30

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contract system administrator or technical support group
For further assistance”

Hmmm.. i noticed that noone has pointed out to the line that says***usbohci . sys – address F9F27739 base at F9F26000, datestamp 3D6DDC30

I think it's the USB that's causing the problem...
What u need to do is ... GO to the bios .. typically hit the DEL key at startup .. disable ur USB ...This should fix ur problem.

If it does ..post it on the forum ..then we can help u fix the USB problem

Yes .. for the time being ... i wanted u to do it ..just to confirm if that the USB is the problem or not.

Once u know what's causing it ..u can fix it .. Just confirm the same n' then post back here

Remember K.I.S.S??

and I dont mean Knights in Satans Service!!!

KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!

Maybe she just needs to Update from the M$ site

By the sounds of it, I bet Update has NEVER been run on the PC ..

Could resolve the issue without Dissecting it first??

Read Below:

SYMPTOMS
When you shut down your computer that has one or more universal serial bus (USB) devices attached to it, you may receive the following error message on a blue screen:

Stop 0x000000D1 (0x00000040, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xfc96a9dc)
CAUSE
This problem may occur because the OHCI endpoint is unable to find the transfer descriptor in the list.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Windows XP. For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
322389 How to Obtain the Latest Windows XP Service Pack

The English version of this fix should have the following file attributes or later:
Date Time Version Size File name
--------------------------------------------------
06-Feb-02 18:30 5.1.2600.28 15,616 Usbohci.sys

STATUS
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was first corrected in Windows XP Service Pack 1.
The information in this article applies to:

* On the naked Pics thing,, does this *ahem* camera interfere with your ability to make money per chance??

** What about streaming video instead??

k ,, just going off on a tangent,,

cheers

Crispy ,,

Listen Hon, ,,

Open internet explorer,,, just let it open,,

The second row down from the top you will see:

FILE - EDIT - VIEW - FAVO - TOOLS- HELP

Click on TOOLS, The Third choice down will be WINDOWS UPDATE

CLIK on that ,, a microsoft site will open,,, In the centre you will see "SCAN FOR UPDATES",, click on it,,

then another window will open up that has words on it,,

JUST CLIK "YES"

Let the system check,,

On the LEFT SIDE, you will see UPDATES THAT MAY BE INSTALLED,,

Install the CRITICAL UPDATES first,,

this takes some reading,,, you will see ADD / REMOVE ,, only remove the ones with an " *" by them,, they need to be installed separately,,,

Make sure that you INSTALL SERVICE PACK 1...

You can do this,,,,

* now,, as for the streaming video,,,,,,,,,

or you can open the start menu and go to the top where it says windows update, since you are running XP

just so i have this straight. you guys are wanting to see the pics, but this person hasn't said whether they are female or male. you guys are too picky are ya? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom