ms-6577 ver4.1 no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollardhimself

Beta member
has onboard audio its not work download the reltek drivers device manager says its works check everything went threw all windows recommendation and no its not muted i have the codecs to just cant hear anything also tried headphones just to make sure
it also has onboard video does anyone know the specs im putting this together for soomeone, they have a old nvidia geforce mx420 would the onboard video be better. this motherboard came out a hp pavilion a600y and hp doesnt list the drivers help!!! im tired of messing with this peice:( it says the reltek driver iinstalled and enabaled ha!!..... also having cpu cooling problem doesnt seem to want to turn fan up lets cpu go to 52c or more i have todo it with speedfan

Try to check the bios and make sure the onboard sound is enabled whitch it probly is but should check it anyway.And as far as the video card Id use the mx420 rather than use the system memory for the video.
http://www.driverguide.com/
go here for the drivers
Type "drivers" for name and "all" for password.

thanks ill try new drivers i gonna go office space on this ***** if it doesnt coperate!:freak: onboard was on auto i enable it but ill double check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom