Choosing a Video Card???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLizardking

Beta member
Alright heres the deal. With all these new video cards coming out here and there im not sure which to choose. Right now I have a Gainward 5700 ultra which works great. But I would like to get a new one now. First of all I strictly want a Nvidia.Which brands are good. My price range is max 250. There it is.

Thanks, Tim

ok. Everyone will tell you there card is the best performing and or the best performing for the dollar hands down! This is so people can tell themselfs that it was worth all the money they spent on it. I have a ASUS Radeon A9600XT. It works. Runs what I have ever asked it to do. I just went with a good name and choose one of there cards in my price range at the time. Most of my system is ASUS. But they aren't the best...... The next guy will tell you what's the best.... And the guy after him.

Go for the 6800GS. It plays all of today's games at max or near max without a problem. This card will even let you play most games with the exception of FEAR and Call of Duty 2 at 1280x1024 or higher. 6800GS is definately the bang for the buck card. If you can spend $280, get yourself the 7800GT, which is even better yet.

Above post pretty much nailed it. Go for a eVGA or Gigabyte, I've heard good things about MSI too. I've had people tell me XFX is awsome and had people tell me their trash.. so I dunno about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom