Windows Media Center V.2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didnt need XP, then its a full OS, if you did, then its an upgrade. I'm not even sure there is an upgrade cd from Pro to MCE.

I think its a full Os, i paid $120 for MCE 2005, it came with an update and it had 2 disks for the installation.

OK..now what do you want to do? Format or what? You said it installed fine right? What is the upgrade cd you are refering to in the first post?

there is an upgrade CD they give you, i dont know what it is for yet becuase it says i need srclient.dll to run it. im not sure what im going to do yet. What if i installed a copy of Xp home and then trying to install MCE, do you think that would work. im kinda out of idea's here. lol.

Well Eric is here and he uses MCE so maybe he knows what is going on, I dont use it, have used it but couldnt use it for work, so Im back with Pro now. We can probably find the drivers for the network card. If you download sisoft sandra which is free, it will tell you what you have.

The network card is onboard and i was using the disk that came with the mobo. im just tring to figure this .dll problem out. ask him if he had any problems like that or how he installed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom