Zalman CNPS9500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aspire.comptech said:
and 2 the zalman has blue led's and looks pretty lol
Point being?

aspire.comptech said:
well 1 the other two are using incredibly loud high cfm fans
Actually the big typhoon uses one of the quietest fans you can get. Only 17dba at full speed, and it pushes 53cfm of air. AND the ninja dosn't even come with a fan, it can be used fanless, which is silent. You can get a fan of your choice.

do you need holes in the back of the case for good airflow? saw it in the picture of the official website.

The Zalman CNPS9500 as well as the Ninja are both great coolers. I would personally go for the the Ninja as i can put any 120mm x 25mm fan of my choice on it and if i could get my hands on some extra clips, stick another 120mm for push-pull confirguration with minimal noise. The Ninja and a 120mm fan would also be cheaper than buying a CNPS9500.

Its always good to have some type of exhaust system in the back of your case, especially with the Zalman and Ninja coolers.

well if you reall wanted to you could rig a second 92 or 120 mm fa onto the back of the 9500

pointless? probably... cool? you betcha!

I found out that the gap between my mobo and power supply is about 6 mm which means the 9500 won't fit but the 7700 and even 7000 need even more space then that ( 1 cm and over). The middle of cpu to power supply is about 6 cm. Any recommendations? I've got an asus p4s800 mobo.

Well heres a pic of the inside of my system. You can see how the 9500 fits in there. Now I dont know about your board. I think you mentioned it being a socket 478... If thats the case compare it with an ABIT IS7-E2 because i had my 9500 on that board until i upgraded.

:eek: :D :p

hey aspire.comptech, i have same mobo like yours but what's that 4 pin connector above that blue pci-ex1 for? i left out that connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom