Ready To Order..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can, get evga instead of leadtek

evga has lifetime warranty , but i dont know if leadtek also has it or not

does all of my stuff look compatible? is my psu ok for the case im getting? some ppl in the review of the case on ebuyer said somthing about cables not being long enough

And what about putting this stuff together? do i need to buy screws and sh*t? Is is hard? anyone got a decent illustrated guide or that is easy to follow for a first time builder?

7800gt or gtx? what do reccomend? Instead of the gtx should I get better ram with the money I can save by buying the GT?

im sure your PSU will be ok, If your worried buy a similar ANTEC one with the same watts. The screws come with the parts so dont worry.

try this guide:

http://www.buildeasypc.com/

click on assemble pc in the left hand column. You may encounter a few problems along the way. The main ones i have are connecting the pc case power buttons and lights. Just make sure to check your motherboard manual a lot.

I dont know about the psu but i think you should get the GT instead of the GTX. The GTX only improves FPS by 10. Use the money saved and buy some better overclocking RAM. With that setup you could OC very good. No you shouldnt have to buy screws, they come with the case.

bonehelm said:
if you can, get evga instead of leadtek

evga has lifetime warranty , but i dont know if leadtek also has it or not
EVGA is not available in the UK. This should be a sticky or something

Could anybody reccomend me a good PSU to go with my setup and case(Antec P180 EU Aluminium Super Miditower )

I just read somwhere that the hiper cables wont reach the mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom