Nero Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple-X

In Runtime
Recently, I got Nero 7 Ultra Edition. I had Nero 6.x.x.x before, which came with my pc. The one before had no flaws, but after installing nero 7, it gives me problems. The problem is, when I drag and drop an audio file, from my hdd to the cd that's going to be burned, nero converts the file badly, and it skips. When I press "play" at the bottom of the screen, the track skips at certain moments. I tried deleting it and putting it back into the compilation, but, nero converts it badly again, and it skips at the exact same moments. The track isn't bad, it plays fine on any other media player that I have, but once converted, it skips. I tried reinstalling both programs and it does the exact same thing.
Is there something wrong with my pc? I burn with Windows Media Player now, since nero gives me problems. But wmp is really slow at burning, while nero does it rather quickly. I also really like nero's workspace, so I don't want to get another burning software.

Thanks for any help.

bradybnmci said:
Did you uninstall your v.6 before installing v.7 ?

You may want to uninstall completely then re-install first.

I uninstalled both, restarted, then installed 7. I'll try the patch now...

Thanks.

Warez Monster said:
I forgot what that patch fixes but it fixes something.....

****, I reinstalled Nero 7, patched it, now Nero 7 gives me the "nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

??

Ok, uninstall it. reinstall nero 6, update it, apply the patch and then run it

just to make sure go to start, run, type msconfig, go to startup, click disable all, recheck your antivirus, and reboot.

Sometimes, items in the startup menu conflict

Warez Monster said:
Ok, uninstall it. reinstall nero 6, update it, apply the patch and then run it

just to make sure go to start, run, type msconfig, go to startup, click disable all, recheck your antivirus, and reboot.

Sometimes, items in the startup menu conflict

Renistall 6? Or 7? What should I update 6 with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom