Ati 9800 Readon Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude112

In Runtime
I've got an ATI 9800 Readon Pro from Transcend and everything works fine, only I'm not able to update the driver with the newest drivers from ati. I've checked the transcend website but those drivers are from 2004. Everytime i update, my computer crashes when playing a game. After the first reboot after installation it mostly gets stuck on the desktop after that it crashes when playing games. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

I had the very same problem with my ATI card when I first installed it. When it did work, I was happy as could be, but everytime I booted up Halflife 2, or a similar game, it would crash the computer.
If I remember correctly, I downloaded the final set of drivers from the source bonehelm is giving you. Further, I also needed to update to the latest DirectX drivers.

alright I'll try this then. Before this I always downloaded from the official ati readon site. I'll let you know if it works.

I regretably have to say that it didn't work after all. It still crashes when playing games and what not

I downloaded a new agp driver and everything seems to work now. thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom