Please help... This is urgent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

keba

In Runtime
I were surfing around the web, and suddenly I got hit by malwares and hijacks or something. I tryed using Hijackthis and Ad-Aware but it didn't work. Ad-Aware found some stuff but it didn't clear anything to remove what it found. Hijackthis found one program called:
"O2 - BHO: HomepageBHO - {e0103cd4-d1ce-411a-b75b-4fec072867f4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpC0CF.tmp"
but I can't remove or "fix" this, It just keep being found over and over.
So now I'm left with my pc and a F***ING popup that keeps showing itself with a windowsmessage on english which says my pc is infected by "dangerous malware", and it is recommanded that i download a more efficiant malware program called Security guide "spy axe". It keeps popping up every 3 seconds...

My specifications is:
Microsoft Windows XP home
Build 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519: Service pack 2
Danish version
AVG always updated.

Please help me somebody... I'm going insane just by thinking of this hijacking... Just wanna track these f***ers down and nail them to a wall with paperclips...

Run Adaware SE 1.6
Spybot 1.4
Microsoft Antispy Beta
All Free from www.majorgeeks.com

Remove everything they find
Delete the prefetch folder, this folder will come back on next reboot
Delete all cookies and TIF's
Go to Start, run, type msconfig, go to startup, disable everything except your antivirus, apply, dont reboot yet.

Now go to control panel, display, desktop, customize desktop, web, click on security and then click delete, if you dont see security, thats good, dont worry about this step then

Go into safemode
Run your spyware programs again and remove anything they find. Reboot and run the programs once more and remove everthing they find

Scan with Hijackthis! 1.99 and post your log here

I tried all that, but nothing unusual came up on hijackthis. I think I did it on all diffurent kind of ways possible, but it just didn't work so, I deleted windows and installed linux ubuntu instead... which I don't know how to use... but I hope I can figure it out in time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom