are these good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
andy345 said:
Price isn't really a huge issue. I just want to be able to play games like quake 3 and 4, wolfenstein, half life and other games like that. Don't you think that the ATI Radeon X700 would be able to play those?
seems like u like shooting games. if u play todays shooting games (especially quake 4) wid that card, u'll be playing at very low settings and probably will be looking for a yet, better graphics card. but if price is not an issue to u, get the 7800gt that PcMe posted.

I think 350 is too much for a vid card:( And I only have agp

Can you show me a good video card on newegg.com that is less than 250 and will be able to play all those games i had up their on good settings?

EDIT: I think im just gonna get the x700 and this power supply.

Do you think that power supply is good?

Will someone tell me if the x700 is better than the nvidia geforce 5700LE that I have right now? I can play all of those games now on good settings with the 5700LE but I want something better. So is the x700 better?

YEAh so I got the x700 today and I got double the score I got with the 5700LE with 3DMark2001 SE. So im happy with the x700 :):):):):):)

Awesome, you'll definately not have problems with it when not hardcore gaming, but watch out for games like fear and such, they'll strain your x700.
Still, good choice in this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom