I got a quiestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
Hello everybody, I got a quiestion thats reall bugging me.

I'm about to buy an oject from Indonesia, and the person sellnig it to me whats me to send him a T/T or bank/wire transfer...What is that? He said it's a bank transfer.

Here's my quiestion:

How does it work?
Is it safe?
Can the guy just take my moeny and ditch me?
Can I somehow take my money back if he don't sand me the stuff i ordered?

Please i would really appreitiate it.

What item?? Id probably just say screw it and use a well known online retailer.

Also is it an EBAY person? If it is check their ratings, if they have a lot of positive feedback then they probably wont screw you.

Are you serious? Don't even get something from indonesia when they need your bank number or whatever. What ever it is it isn't worth the risk of you getting scrued by someone across the world that you won't be able to do anything about IMO.

Well scrueing it don't help me much, i just need a bit of information of how a T/T, bank transfers, bank wires work...

BTW it's a magical item that you can't afford....

Ok, what about USA, the item is only 10$ more in the usa, but the guy still wants to use bank transffer... is ti worth it?

There are a lot of shady things that can be done if they have your number. You may think that you can just give them your payment and they won't be able to do anything else but some people make a living out of learning how to take advantage of that type of transfer from banks. But whatever, if you are that hard up quit asking and just do it.

Is this though E-BAY? Or a similar site?

I wouldn't do it. This person could very, very easily taked the money and run. And what are you going to do? Fly to Indonesia and find them? Forget the item...

If someone who wants to sell something is legit, they will have paypal or some type of payment option that is feasible.

Bank or wire transfers.... NO FREAKIN' WAY.

May-be to your family or a close friend... BUT A TOTAL STRANGER...

NO, NO and NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom