gamer case

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustav213

Baseband Member
i am looking into buying a new case i like a lot the Thermaltake Armour case and all i ahve heard from it is good news. i like it because its so big and i got so much space to upgrade and work in, if anyone has any suggestions on big case and good airflow let me know. i have around 4 hdd because i do use my case as a media center for my room also. i connect it to my tv with Meedio to watch my movies on my big tv. since i hate watching movies on ym computer. so if anyone has god cases out there let me now so i can check them out.

the case looks good but is the cooling pretty good, the thermaltake armour has the entire front side metal mesh so air flows great and then one top exhast and two back exhaust.

i tink the antec is pretty, its so sleek and its like badass just sexy. its whats under the hood. i am actually considering getting that case, i have an old early cheiftec/chenming dragon case. it sbeen a good starting case but i need one with more room and sexier.

edit:
im thinking of getting this lian li case anyone know how reliable/quality they are?
this case

id liek to update that i bought the navagator from aspire and i love it
aspire
it is nice, it is also very quiet with the fan controller, very good airflow and the nice blue leds are a good plus. my computer temp went down quite a bit, very good size. i recommend it to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom