Where are they getting these parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invalid Item
This listing () has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

The computer does not seem to be THAT cheap, but does seem to be quite a good deal. Note that all parts are low end and sort of outdated. It only comes with a 15GB HDD, Duron 1800 cpu, and no operating system. People that like to buy cheap packages like this normally may use it as a linux box, or they would buy it and find that the **** pc does not turn on b/c there is no OS, these people don't really know how a computer works. I wouldn't buy it.

I do not want to buy it, I was just comparing the prices I could build a pc using zipzoomfly and newegg to the prices on ebay. I always come up with like $225-$250 on this sort of configuration. I was just wondering if there were stores that sell parts that cheap, the duron for example, I can get that for $55 at zipzoomfly, but where do you think they are getting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom