i really, REALLY need Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Drivers/Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
I fail to see why my links are not good enough that is the place to download drivers for every card they offer and for all OS's they support from the official site.

go get the card and you will see what I'm talking about. they don't seem to have this problem with their other cards, but they do with this one

Beyond said:
does anyone know where i can find either/or? my sound is so funky now, and i don't have any of the customization options i had before without my software. it seems like nothing i need is on soundblaster's site, and their tech support is evidentally lame, as well. help!

what about if you email the support center and see if they can mail you one or call them or something...

Re: Re: i really, REALLY need Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Drivers/Software

Warez Monster said:
what about if you email the support center and see if they can mail you one or call them or something...

yeah, that was my first instinct, but their tech support is terrible. after a cetain period of time it isn't free to speak with a tech support rep, which imo is pretty crappy.

well that sucks, another option, go buy the hardware again, copy the cd, and then return it. Ive done this before

Warez Monster said:
well that sucks, another option, go buy the hardware again, copy the cd, and then return it. Ive done this before

lol!!!!! that is the best idea i've heard. i don't know why i haven't thought of that.. thanks for the idea :p

No Problem, make sure you ask them if you can return an item like that otherwise your stuck with it, but i dont see a problem with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom