windows media center

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 1st picture if you can see through mess you will see 2 cable inputs. 1 for fm and 1 for cable. the 2nd picture is the wire use to control your cable box connect to the infared thing for your remote. I don't use it for my cable box, because I only have 1 bootleg Coolmax box and I don't want it next to my computer or the wire ran across the flolor for it. I paid 20 bucks for this part (remote and infared usb wire) brand new on ebay. I paid 79 and 99 for the mce certified NVTV tuner. I jheard that they are as cheap as 59 bucks now

Xmas2003001.jpg

Xmas2003002.jpg

EricB said:
the 1st picture if you can see through mess you will see 2 cable inputs. 1 for fm and 1 for cable. the 2nd picture is the wire use to control your cable box connect to the infared thing for your remote. I don't use it for my cable box, because I only have 1 bootleg Coolmax box and I don't want it next to my computer or the wire ran across the flolor for it. I paid 20 bucks for this part (remote and infared usb wire) brand new on ebay. I paid 79 and 99 for the mce certified NVTV tuner. I jheard that they are as cheap as 59 bucks now

**** Eric, thats a mess! that would drive me crazy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom