Nero 7 won't install at all......

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Installation cannot create necsessary temporary files in folder C:\DOCUME~1\LOCALS~1\temp\nero7.tmp\tmp please check to see if you have write permissions for this folder

Nero 7.0.1.4 won't install because of this issue I am attaching this image to show you whats wrong.

Attachments

• inero 7 problem.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 29
Nero 7 sucks. you can't burn mp3 cds and it give you error with you open it somethimes (there is a registry fix for this part though)

I am trying to upgrade Nero 6 because its decent and unlike roxio that will Bull shix me for product screws up and pased system F*** ups I rather go with nero, anyhow do you have that fix I can I please have it or direct me to it ?

MadMikeXP

Merry christmas player and happy new year

p.s.

I am trying to transcode and burn my DVDs a little faster it takes my system at least 4- 6 hours to do everything if it has been defragged and the system does not have aby software running in the background.

I'm sure I am the admin, yes I got the space on my system 28.9 gigs left out of 40.0 gigs and I am trying to install a trial version just like everyone else does and I AM going to BUY this and get a serial number for it, if only I could get the **** thing to cooperate with me and install !!

I am trying to burn a DVD just like I did with the previous version of Nero 6 ultra but with more support and faster transcoding.

Warez Monster said:
you cant burn mp3's?

no my car system doesn't recognize them. I had to reinstall musicmatch to burn mp3 cds. I can burn audio discs with no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom