Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
i finally finished my new PC. i had quite a few complications along the way but im really happy i did it. this Pc is so fast .. i love it. thanks to everyone who helped me out along the way. i plan on hangin around here for help or maybe even to help others :)
im goin to bestbuy tommorow to pick up either halflife2, fear, or battlefield2... i wanna see what this 7800Gt can really do:)

definetely.. right now im paranoid of viruses so im keepin the Pc off of my network until i get some software. id like to have a program that can monitor my pc health from windows (temperatures, fan speeds, voltage) do you know any? also.. i reconfigured it to boot from the harddrive first but the pc still boots into bios. i have to press f1 to continue otherwise it just stays there.. do you know how to make it go straight to windows?

there should be a setting in your BIOS.... i don't know about your motherboard, but some boot directly to BIOS when there are certain errors.

go into your cmos i think and itll say halt on different things, make it halt on none. Itll happen whenever you reset the cmos. I have basically the same setup as you do lol

anyways have fun with it

ok i did it... haha but how do i ever enter bios again if i need to. the screen that says press del to enter bios flashes by so fast.

biggjoee5790 said:
ok i did it... haha but how do i ever enter bios again if i need to. the screen that says press del to enter bios flashes by so fast.
lol, your computer is just too good. :D Just press DEL like crazy when you turn on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom