What about Shuttle Build? AMD 64 4000+ or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
What you ppl think if build a comp using Shuttle case.

I have one freind and he thnk this will be the best choise. (of chosing shuttle)

CPu will be about AMD 64 4000+ or more, Video Card "eVGA Geforce 7800GTX 256-P2-N527-AX Video Card - Retail" or some ofther Geforce 7800GTX...

2GB ram..
and sound card Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi

What you think about all this Shuttl idea?

Shuttles are for very simple PC's. Low to mid end.

It would be stupid to build a PC with highend components.

I wouldn't go any smaller then a ATX Mid Tower.

If you've ever built a PC with Highend components you would know what I mean and you'd probably never even ask this question.

So you think better get ful tower I was originaly thinking to get?

I think the shuttle style cases are very cute and I've been wanting to build one, but my plan is to put one together with my leftovers on my next big upgrade.

I wouldn't reccomend using the shuttle case for the build you are looking at. For one thing, I would be concerned about the power supply. Those shuttles don't have a very high wattage power supply, and I don't think you can fit a full psu in them.

Just pick out a nice mid or full tower that you like.

Like Thermaltake Armor will be good?

Fans and stuff, will get hot air out pretty good?

that one would be fine, but I don't think it comes with a power supply, so you'll have to get one seperately. You can also try searching, like, the case section of newegg for a case that comes with a big enough power supply and see if there are any you like. You'll probably want at least 400w.

Bad idea going with a shuttle case, the psu on those things wont do it. If I were you id want a 500-600 watt psu, considering the parts you are putting in. Plus dont shuttle cases only take Micro atx motherboards? Micro atx's suck for a high end machine you definitly want a standard atx motherboard.

If you are worried about weight then go for an aluminum medium sized case, they are fairly light and offer good cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom