new agp cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkupen

Fully Optimized
I am unwilling to totally revamp my computer to go to pci express, because with the new Ram, new cpu, new motherboard, new powersupply, and new card, it will cost me over 1000 dollars.

What i want to know is about the 7800gs (it is supposadly going to be available in agp). I've read on a few sites that it was coming out, and also that a 6800gs might come out for agp.

I have a 6600gt now, and I know i will not be satisfied with it once the new onslaught of games comes out (namely Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion), and knowing that a 7800gs is definately going to be AGP would be great news for me.

If anyone could type what they know about it and post it, that would be a great help to me.

The 7800GS AGP card was a blooper.

Nvidia had made a few cards as experiments, and a few of them were accidentally sent to testers. Nvidia stated that they have no plans to release an AGP vwersion of the 7800GS, or possibly even a PCI-E 7800GS.

****, yeah i know the 6800gs is out, but I didn't know if they were gonna make it for AGP. So I am pretty much screwed aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom