The ultimate gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkoverlord

Baseband Member
Ok, im gonna turn 14 next year and i wanna post this in advance so i can write it down and work for it. Well im gonna get a job when im 14 and start makin some money for an ultimate gaming computer. I wanna custom build it. idk what my budget will be, prolly about around $3000 or sumthin idk. But can any1 help me? i wanna know what all i should get. i was thinking about this LCD monitor http://www.dontbuyjunk.com/product.php/pid=589982 and maybe a G-Force 6800 graphics card. And idk what else. Can any1 help me with all the stuff i should get? Thanks in advance.

i also want it to handle these sweet games that i cant live without. FEAR, Half Life 2, Doom 3, Postal 2 Share The Pain, And like umm, idk what else but yea.

If you actually get $3000 to spend on a computer you can buy a better card than a 6800 and an x-connect psu. Like PZERO said, hardwares always changing. Dont cound on something being top of line next year.

Yup, Just set a budget and work you're butt of and start filling up your piggy bank. Once you reach your budget, come back here and we'll help you configure something with current hardware.

If you want something sweet to look forward to pick a top of the line AMD 64 x2 Chip, add 300 for a mobo, the new gen GPU's will be out by then but budget for a 7800gtx as the prices will prolly be in the same ballpark. As for the power supp....I like the powerstream's myself...pretty much bulletproof.

Oh and the work ethic looks good on ya ;)
Keep up the good work lad

=SW=

lol, well. Its gonna be awhile till i turn 14 cuz well, tomorrow is my b-day and ima be 13. And im pretty excited for next year when i get a job. But like i said i wanted to post this early jus to get some good ideas. They are definatly gonna have some sweet stuff thats gonna be so much better than the stuff out now, but yea. I jus want some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom