my com has a hp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you take it to someone near you who knows computers get them to back up your work and the try to fix it ...its seems like you shouldent find to much trouble finding people willing to fix it for the reward .....

a RAM disk is the temporary memory everything is loaded into, it looks like this:
77.10736.583.jpg

and is usually located in the really long slots, they're coloured blue and green on this motherboard:
865pe-neo2-fis2r-board-sm.jpg

maybe, i would re-install operating system to test for software error. save your important files first to external storage or partition first. if still errors i would test memory in different slots one at a time or take out all memory and test with another brand.

amd643200+ said:
why dont you take it to someone near you who knows computers get them to back up your work and the try to fix it ...its seems like you shouldent find to much trouble finding people willing to fix it for the reward .....

^ Good idea. It's probably not a good idea to try to format or reinstall the OS or even open the case if you don't know how. There's got to be a store near you that does computer repair, or a friend or someone who knows how.

And try offering money instead of pics to get people to fix things for you. It's a lot more, er, moral. :confused:

maybe so, but this is a tech forum. we give out free advice to anyone who asks for it. some people, however, should never get near a computer . . . .:p

Take it to a comp store. Post the nudie pics.

That is the best advice I can give.

(^^^^kidding^^^^)

But seriously, going inside a computer is not a simple task and requires a certain level of knowledge and expertise that you apparently do not posses. Take it to your local computer store. They'll tell you whats up, though you may want to post their findings here before you pay (just to safeguard against them taking advantage of you with things like unnecesary repairs.).

And thats my real advice.

I have Windows 2000 and have encountered that error, and I have also seen that error when working on a help desk in an NT run network. I have come to this conclusion: I would only see that screen when doing something that is very memory demanding and the computer could not handle it. All that would have to be done to fix it would be to simply restart the computer, have the RAM dumped, and we would be back in buisness. You have something on there sucking up ALL of your memory and not allowing Windows to use any. This would most likely result in WIndows trying to kick up the processor, but the processor saying no and Windows thinking better of the situation, and decides to shut off everything so as not to burn it. Like said before, it's a memory thing. Uninstall software, and hardware. To the RAM thing previously mentioned by AMD643200+. Definetely a memory problem, and replacing the ram would most likely remedy the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom