Motherboard RAM HDD or OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBeeTechy

Beta member
Hi all,

I have problem loading up OS.

XP start up after 10 -15 attemts of powering off and on. It stops on several different steps of loading sometime at window start up screen, othertime at scandisk time and sometimes after fully loading the OS

Hardware guy changed SMPS and fan . still the problem persist.

This PC has worked fine for last 4 years and this problem is only occuring form last two months.

No hardware guy has a clue

Can somebody tell which component is faulty - Motherboard RAM HDD or OS as formatting solves the issue for few days

I have two rams 64 MB and 256 Mb, 2HDD 10GB and 80GB

OSS on 10GB. Its celeron processor.

Thanx a lot

Hi,

Taking Out Ram and Putting it back did not solve the problem...If any other suggestion Pl give???

Thanx a lot

Boot into set-up from the XP CDrom and do a Windows Repair and let us know what happens. Sounds like windows is corrupted or the HD may be failing.

Hi ,

I have 2 HDD. One 10 GB an other 80 GB(with most of our data - Songs docs progs) . Earlier my OS was on 10 GB . I had a free partition on 80 GB. I formatted it and installed Os on that one. Next day same problem. The strange thing is if my system is running for 3-4 hrs and if you shut it down for 15-30 minutes and restart it , it does not give this problem. Whenever you start is first time or after a very long time it gives this problem...I will be thankful if somebody atleast give a clue what could be wrong as our hardware guy has tried replacing everything(except motherboard)

Thanx a lot

We tried to change the OS on different partition . Nothing worked out . Finally we changed the motherboard .

thanx a lot everyone for their responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom