Motherboard/Case power problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way2slo

Solid State Member
I didnt know whether to put this in the Case section or motherboards section But I thought more people in this section may know more about this! I have a old Compaq p4 1.5 I was putting it in a new case for my little cousins and have ran into a few problems such as the Power switch hook up from the new case. New case has plugs like this!

PC2.jpg

and here is a pic of the board

PC.jpg

What I need is maybe a schematic of some sort. That way I can put the pins in the correct spot. I am a retard and pulled the wires out of the plug before I looked at it! So now I have no idea how to wire this baby up. Any help would be much appreciated Thanks in advance Jon!

Um... there's like over a hundred different Presario 5000 listings.

Can you find the exact model number? Like S5000CL, or S5020HK, or S5150AP... The HP site is rather specific.

Check what this page says about locating your model number, and post back. ASAP... I'm about to hit the hay.

Sorry for the Late late reply! But this is some of the numbers on the board! KSR1945961 SPIDER-S then beside the processor theres a sticker that has this (Replaced with Compaq spare system board 246858-001) this help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom