CPU indicates 100 percent extra fans are working and its sounds very noisyÂ…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuruddha

Solid State Member
Recently I brought a computer. (intel 2.6 processor. 128 VGA, 1 GB RAM) IÂ’m using macromedia products! Problem is when I typing little fast on macromedia dreamweaver CPU usage comes to 100%. And also when I opened continually looping powerPoint presentation or flash web site, Its also indicate the CPU 100%. And other big problem is when CPU indicates 100 percent extra fans are working and its sounds very noisyÂ…

IÂ’m asking if someone know what wrong with it! Is it really a problem?. IÂ’m going to complain this to my seller but before thatÂ…

I really appreciate if someone can tell me what will be a problem here! (IÂ’m sure my seller will not get this serious)

Meny thanks

well the bios on your computer is what controls you fan speed acording to temp. now you can go into your bios and set the fans to not go to 100% depending on temp you can raise or lower the temp when the fan kicks on full, also you just might have noisy fans.

Many thanks for all your replies!

mike4realz, ItÂ’s a Pentium 4 processor with Pentium motherboard! (Onboard high definition sound card and 128 VGA) At work IÂ’m working on machine that has same configuration but no problem so farÂ…

turboFX55, how can I set the bios on my computer?

Apokalipse, IÂ’m running macromedia products such as dreamveawer, fireworks, flash, and also adobe illustrator. And tomcat or IIS,

CPU come to 100..
When I typing on html page on dreamvewwer and same in flash
When I opened a full flash web site in internet explore (which is I designed)
When I opened powerPoint presentation which is running continually.
When MP3 playing on media player with visualization
When flash movie with animation running on full screen (even it is small)

Thanks again

ok when you get in your bios, go to the power tab, then go to hadware monitor, and i think it is smart-Q fan controller. then you should be able to change the temps that the fans turn on at 100%

On board? As in sound only, or sound and graphics?

If that includes graphics, no wonder it's bogging down...

128MB for onboard graphics just means that it is taking up to 128MB of your system's RAM to run the graphics.

turboFX55 said:
ok when you get in your bios, go to the power tab, then go to hadware monitor, and i think it is smart-Q fan controller. then you should be able to change the temps that the fans turn on at 100%

Thanks a lot! Now i'm at work...problem is on my personal machine at home...will try once i got home.

I just searched on the net about bios and its kind sounds more technical..

Trotter said:
On board? As in sound only, or sound and graphics?

If that includes graphics, no wonder it's bogging down...

128MB for onboard graphics just means that it is taking up to 128MB of your system's RAM to run the graphics.

Not sure about this. but as i understood thatÂ’s how it is...

But my seller said can add additional VGA card if needed...($75.00)

Do you think that was the problem here?

When you get home, look at the back of the computer. Follow the videa cable from your monitor to the computer, and see where it plugs in.

If it plugs into the back of the motherboard (where all the other connections are grouped together, and it will be vertical- up and down) you have onboard graphics.

If it plugs in lower down where the expansion bays are and is horizonal (side to side), then you have a graphics card.

Sounds like onboard, though, if he offered to install a card for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom