Build me a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffK91

In Runtime
Hey all, I have just decided to build my computer and need alot of help picking parts because I'm not very experienced. I am looking for a good gaming computer with a good graphics card and very fast processor. I have rougly $1000 to spend and I'm looking for speed + durability for games requiring high end systems (battlefield 2, world of warcraft, etc.). Right now I'm only gonna care about what's in the computer I don't care for the accessories atm.

P.S. Can someone tell me how hard and how long it took when you guys first build your own computers? I'm very excited about building the computer but I can use all the help I can get.

You could build a nice computer with $1000 if you dont need what turtile mentioned and if you do need them you can build a decent machine.

It took me 3 or 4 weeks to pick out all my parts and order them. It could have easily taken me a day to build my computer but my power supply came defective. Its not really as hard as you may think it is.

I don't care for the keyboard and monitor and stuff. Just whats in the machine ...the case has to look pretty cool too with alot of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom