Help needed - infinite loop error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem here...Have had it for a while actually. The thing is that it's very random, sometimes I might not get an nv4_disp inifinte loop blue screen for months (playing CSS almost everyday of the week) and then one random day it just happens. As you have said, this also happened to me while playing BF2 (the demo though) and all I did was just stop playing it, I have installed nv4loopfix, rolled back my drivers millions of times I have reinstalled my default drivers that came out with my gpu, doing in it 'accurately' with Driver Cleaner Pro; after a month or so of not having any problems it crashed again tonight while playing CSS. I'm starting to think is my mobos driver problem, it's a pain in the ass trying to update drivers with ABit, so I have no idea what to do.

I know this is no help but I just wanted to share that I have the same problems...

EVGA has good RMA policies, turns out it was just a bad card, I got a new one and booted right up instead of BSOD.

Very weird that a video card would give you the BSOD. I never overclocked it.

Just wanted to give feedback in case the topic ever comes up again.

Hey, yeah it keeps happenning to me...It's like, I 'fix' it and don't get BSOD for a while and then...After two months (Last week) it happened again :( I have an AOpen card and bought it from newegg, do you think I can exchange it? (I bought it Christmas last year)

How long have you had it for?

Thanks.

sorry i'm in a rush so i didn't read all the posts. seems you fixed it. i would say your old gfx card is stuffed. the boot loop error sounds exactly like what happened to a guy a week or two ago though when he found out his card wasn't seated correctly, he removed the card to test another one and when he put it back in it worked fine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom