Getting the same program to run twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlefly375

Solid State Member
Hello, I have bean looking around in different forums and this one about topics that have to do with getting a program to run twice at the same time.
When I try to run a program at the same time, I first try to click on the program icon agian and it brings up the first 1 I opened and that didnt work, then I tried downloading the program twice and renaming them both and it still only allows only 1 to be running at the same time.
I know there is got to be a way to get a program that can detect itselft trying to run a second time and get it past that problem i am having now.
I know there is programs/hacks or some type of system that you can downoad to be able to run the same program twice at the same time.
If someone could poste back to me it with some help it would be great and my problems will be saved and future people that read this thread, thanks so much and poste soon.

Task manager > Processes

right click on a process to set the CPU instance.
affinity_gaming.png

Only reason I can see is to fully test your processor if it's duel core running prime 95...

I am just trying to get an online game to work twice so i can see myleft twice but under 2 different accounts.
I tried to do what you siad to do with the CPU 1 and 0 thing but it doest work. I even put both files in to different folders and renamed them both and it still didnt work.
Any ideas? I have a windows XP and dont know if that makes a difference in what you siad to do. I here that there is programs out there that will let you do this but searching in many forums and on google, cant find one.
But thank you for the help on my noobish question, I understand that part now. Thanks for all the help and hope for a reply soon.

Yes you can I know you said it didn't work but it does. Just do what I said in the previous post or try to mimic the pic.

affinity_gaming.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom