Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a google search. Guarentee you will find some info around on how you can download it somewhere. ;)

ok as i can see you folks know a lot about vista so please help me a litle. i have the new vista 5270 but i can go online with it

all the drivers are installed, the connection is made but it says that no wirreles connectin is found and i dont have any of that connection. i have normal dsl 2M conn.

please help

hmmm lots of people are having problems with their DSL and Vista. I dont think Vista can do wireless yet. Something is going wrong with that at this point. I would suggest not going wireless to see if it will work and something is wrong with the wireless. That is the only way to tell if it is something that has to do with the wireless router or if it has something to do with Vista.

but i dont have wireless connectin

hehe

i have normal network and dsl but vista is only looking for wireless.
how to remove the wireless connection and make normal network

thanks for help

Hmmm that is odd. I use cable connection and Vista has no problem connecting to the net for me. It sounds as if the ethernet card drivers are setup wrong. It seems as if they think you have a wireless connection when you dont. You might have to find new driversso it will recognize your setup correctly.

i found the problem but dont know what to do

i have ethernet on my motherboard and another one but intergrated one should be disabled but it is not and the one that i puted in cant be found but still when i try with the one on the board it still wont go

Do you have the integrated one disabled in the BIOS. That would stop Vista from installing the drivers for it and using it. Try to turn that off and then install the drivers for your installed one and see if that helps any.

I had networking problems with vista (not internet though). then one day out of the sky my network showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom