XP System Errors !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danlrey

Solid State Member
Just recently I installed Service Pack 1 into my OS and since then everytime I try to run any of my Flight sims. I mean FS 2K2, CFS1, CFS2, MS Train sim, etc, etc. After about 30 sec. to one min. of run time my OS blanks out and then reboots. The error message says.........D:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082403-03.dmp

The error signature is: BC code: d1 BCP1: 88136684 BCP2: 00000002 BCP3: 00000001 BCP4: F6DD422B OSver: 5_1_2600
SP:1_0 Product: 768_1

I have An ATI 9700 All-n-Wonder graphics card with Nvidia 5.1 sound card. Anybody have any suggestions or solutions to this problem? I need step by step HELP in this matter.

All My video games played very well up until recently.

Tanx guys........Any help will be appreciated........Danlrey

sure buddy, any time that you make an update like window's services packs, while it is isntalling some times corupt your hardware drivers. specially video and audio. what you need to do is update your video card's drivers and audio drivers. if the problem persist, try changing your audio card to another pci slot.
most of the time is just a corrupted driver that could be your grapics , audio or the services pack.if you have reintalled your video and audio drivers and the problem persist, the you need to reinstall the sevice pack. also get the lastest direct x from microsoft for your games and multimedia.
hope it solve your problem

tip for update ati drivers: go to control panel/system/device manager/ and select you grapic card, right click and uninstall it. ( dont restart your pc) the go to ati folder where the driver are and erase it. the install the driver again.

Windows is really annoying, when you install some programs it replaces things like dll files and your computer screws up
What version of XP have you got? (version 2002 or 2001)

XP system errors

Thanks to all of you for your help with the Error problem on my PC. I kinda figured that I may have to update some drivers. Now that you guys have replied with the same thoughts, I will definitely find driver updates for my hardware.
Tanx..................Danlrey

Thanks once again to Microsoft and their wonderful updates.
When I bought Win XP SP-1 was already built into the CD:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom