chrismas emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
hey guys its chrismas i know but i need your help ... im secretly upgrading my uncles comp with new mobo cpu and ram but when i turned it on everything turns on but after lke 5 secs it turns off, i need know if this is he power supply? or what.. its 350w. i needa know asap before he gets home. thanks guys and merry christmas

ok well
when a computer gets a new mobo or CPU the Operating system dosnt reconize it, you will need to reformate the HD if you want to use it again, which you shouldnt do because your uncle might have important docs. on that HD that if you erase he might have to be mad a you :(

also i think you know this thought, concidering you are a "supertechie" lol

also im not a Expert on this, if someone could aproove of what i said to be correct, then that would be nice

What all are you trying to power with that 350w? And is it a quality PSU or a POS?

What you said would be right for something...pre-Windows 2000.

Killa_2327 said:
What all are you trying to power with that 350w? And is it a quality PSU or a POS?

What you said would be right for something...pre-Windows 2000.

i thought i was for all computers, ferris had to and hes got XP home

Well you should reformat but you don't have to if its got 2k and up. If you do it in 98 I believe the hard drive will explode. :confused:

OMG wowowowow

wait let me get this straight, if you change the CPU theres not big problem, but if you change the MOBO then there is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom