Intellipoing 5.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyDevil07

Baseband Member
I'm trying to install intellipoint and it says that there is previously installed software that has to be removed before anything can continue. it won't delete or uninstall the software so i'm left to do it myself. i've deleted all of my previous software or uninstalled it and gone through the registry trying to get rid of any traces but it still won't work. what can i do so i can just continue to install the new software.

I take it you're trying to install an older version, thats the main reason it would bash you in the face with version errors.

It never said anything about versions. I'm on a laptop which has a touchpad mouse and i used to use a kensington mouse. now i have a wireless microsoft laser mouse. I'm thinking something from kensignon or synaptics(the touchpad) is interfering, but i've deleted the software for both and the drivers for my old mouse.

The touchpad drivers are still active which is what is being detected. You need to disable the touchpad and then install the drivers for the laser mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom