$1200 CND budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehelm

Daemon Poster
Hello folks

hows your christmas eve turkey meal

mines good....except for the dang turkey, its too salty ...the spaghetti was fine tho

this time my school friend is asking me to build him a 1200 dollars ( canadian) pc for him....he'll be playing some newer games like F.E.A.R ( he's got the game but running it on a low end machine) but he told me that he doesn't expect to play on very high settings, 1024 X 768 and medium settings without special settings will please him.

He also needs a monitor ( 17" LCD prefered ) and keyboard, mouse, speakers ( cheap ones would be ok, like 2.0 ones ) so basically its a complete set.

can you please recommend all the parts he will need, and that company has to be able to ship to canada...1200 dollars WITH shipping and handling, everything.

I know this budget is a bit tight, but i hope you guys can help me out because you guys have more experience than me ( i know quite a bit too but not as much as you guys )

and finally sorry for the long read. merry christmas and dont game too much.

www.ncix.com

MSI K8N NEO4-F
Corsair valueselect 512*2 1GB
AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Seagate barracuda 80GB(however big) sata150 hdd
Case personal perference, flashy or no lights, etc.
Antec truepower 480W power supply
eVGA 6800GS

thanks pzero

and how come no one talks about their turkies :(

edit: i need a lcd mon as well

i didnt eat turkey i ate prime rib :D it was between prime rib and ham...i love them both but meat is awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom