BFG 7800gt or evga 7800gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
i notice that BFG comes with alot of neat things with theirs, such as call of duty 2 and game drive 9.0, while the evga doesnt really come with anything unless you verify ur purchase and you get quake 4. the evga i know is clocked higher, but couldnt i just do that with the bfg anyway?? so in your guys opinions which should i go with???

eVGA. For their warrany alone. If you kill the card with overclocking for example, eVGA will replace it for free. The warranty is lifetime, and it covers anything but delibrate physical damage. Also the eVGA one comes with a copper cooler. If you get eVGA, get the model number 256-P2-N517-AX.

what luck, it just so happens that it was the one i was checking out, better cooling is always a plus!, and a life time warranty, nice

BFG also offer a lifetime warrenty just to let you know. However they don't replace the card if it has been overclocked but how are they going to know unless you tell them?
Most people on TF would tell you to get evga anyway

003 said:
eVGA. For their warrany alone. If you kill the card with overclocking for example, eVGA will replace it for free. The warranty is lifetime, and it covers anything but delibrate physical damage. Also the eVGA one comes with a copper cooler. If you get eVGA, get the model number 256-P2-N517-AX.
I agree with you totally, however I would personally recommend the model number 256-P2-N516-AX because it has the best price: performance ratio and you can easily overclock it to N517 speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom