which school

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb7277

Solid State Member
hey i live in west virginia and i was gonna got to wv junior college for an associates in information technolgy and the on offer associate and i think i need a place with a bachlers at least what a good one near me thanks

caleb

Do two years of community college (just go to the one that closest to your house and offers the major you want). Then transfer to a university/college that offers a bachelors. You can use websites like fastweb.com to find more info (like which is closest to you).

elitesoldier said:
Do two years of community college (just go to the one that closest to your house and offers the major you want). Then transfer to a university/college that offers a bachelors. You can use websites like fastweb.com to find more info (like which is closest to you).

The only problem with that is most four year colleges dont accept "major" credits. They only accept like basic credits of english etc. If you dont want to have to repeat any classes I would just get into a four year degree or make sure they can transfer. Get the college you want to sign something saying they will transfer, because times change and you wouldnt want to get screwed :].

good place to check for transfer options is the admissions office. my school left brochures with the degree course outlines describing transfers into 4 yr shcools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom