Minimum Gaming PC???(AMD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitly go with Tigerdirect.com -- They sell great products, always good service, aswell as great rebates and warranties. I have ordered from their website many times, everything always works perfectly. They also sell great barebone computers if you would like to go taht way

EBAY has great deals as well

I found a 2.4gh P4, 256 ram (which i would upgrade), fx5200 graphics card, 40gb HD for like $379!!!

you can probably get that stuff cheaper if you went with an 80$ AMD retail processor and a 80Gig WD 8mb buffer for like 70$ and plus i heard sum bad stuff about that card. So no i dont think its a good deal

WHERE???

Where? If i went with the retail i would still need heatsink and fan! and its off ebay so i doubt i could find better deal! and its a $90 video card and im sure it would be fine.

Check out my system specs in my signature. That system is probably hella cheap right now, completely sufficient for the latest games, and you don't even have to buy a full 512 mb of RAM if you don't care about alt-tabbing out of the game and running multiple apps.

But, as you will find out, it IS about the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom