Ocing my Radeon 9600 for 2.66 pentium 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on ferris! i know your still awake! now get off BF2:SF and Tell me whats going down with the Packing!

This isn't AIM Michael. If you post its not going to tell me and I didn't feel like responding because we are having a conversation on your topic which is completely unrelated to it.

Your CPU isn't here.
My HDD isn't here.
My DVD disks aren't here.
My powersupply isn't here.

There, happy? Yeah I wish they would make up for lost time and what-not but it probably won't happen.

Ok ok ok ok, here ending this post now no real need because no one really gave me a answer any way

My answer for you.

Wait for the parts first of all, then learn more about Overclocking on your own time, learn the basics. Read up on tutorials and such. Don't dive headfirst into something you don't know, especially when it can be hazardous to your computer parts, which would just cause trouble seeing as parts cost money and overclocking voids any warranty on anything overclocked.

ive read a lot!!!!! lol on ocing im just trying to get info for later if im thinking of doing it, pluse remeber Ferris, im at my grandmas and hteres no cable so im bored and looking for topics to talk about, and why not gethte info now instead of later when i dont have this random time.

Just asking,

I said, instead of asking the forums, google "Overclocking," "basics of overclocking" and things like that. Not ask people to do it for you. Because they will either A) Give you links, B) Tell you to look for yourselves because they answer these questions everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom