my com has a hp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay chaps,

As soon as I posed my lasted post it happened again, but I wrote down everything it said. Here it is

“A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal

If this is the first time youÂ’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer if this screen appears follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is probably installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacture for any windows updates you might need.

If the problem continues, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced start up options, and then select safe mode.

Technical information
***Stop: 0x000000D1 (0x7000E2F8, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF9F27739)

***usbohci . sys – address F9F27739 base at F9F26000, datestamp 3D6DDC30

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contract system administrator or technical support group
For further assistance”

DOSE THIS MAKE SNCE TO NAYONE??

p.s I have uninstalled my cam but not before I took some pics of me doing certain stuff without much clothing ; )

oh plz plz plz help me!!!!!! its really important that my com is fixed!!!! plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill send u some pics of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Physical memory dumps are usually due to faulty memory if not a virus. Do you have more than one stick of memory in your system? Try taking one out and using the other and vice versa. Memory is also fairly cheap right now so you may also try installing new memory. and have you tried running it in safe mode f8 when it is booting up . try that and see if it still happens

also do you hear a clicking noise before this happens and do you have a dell or compaq and is it laptop or desktop

yeah i think i hear dat nosie, yeah i think so, and i have a desktop from novatech. with xp home

allot of people with problems with physical memory dump have them because their ram is bad or the hard drive bearing is done for if it is making clicking noise it can sometimes be the bearing which means that the hdd cant spin causing many problems

first you shoudl try checking the individual sticks of memory and then check to see if the hard drive is the problem also make sure you try staring in safe mode as it could be a software problem

if you have two sticks of ram take one out see if the problem persists if it does take the one that you have out and put the other one in (ie test them individuallly) for the ram at least

Sorry to change the subject... but this is disgusting. Being a girl isn't an excuse for not knowing about computers, and offering to send people obscene pics to fix stuff for you is just... gah.

*pukes*

Back on topic... if checking the ram doesn't work, run a virus scan or do a system restore back to a point before you installed the camera.

ok this is going to sopund soo blonde but im going to say it, what is a stick of ram??? and sorry emily but i really need my com fixed and thsank you for your input but ive already tryed virus checks and system restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom