shes ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
update: I have everything installed that's listed in my sig except the processor. Soon though, very soon. I also did some decent wire management.

I managed to cut down on some fan noise by removing the fan grille on the side panel intake, and by cutting away the built in grilles on the case for the front two fans. ALOT better air flow too.

Anyhoo, I'm gettin a digital camera for Christmas so I'll post a few pics when I can.

ah yes...i went with black sleeving because i dont want my case to be too lighted and glowing. there's just one blue quad led fan and that's the only light i want.

i got some good basic sleeving at home depot. in fact that had a few different kinds. zip ties too. and a switch i will use to turn my side panel fan (the one with the leds) off at night

cool thanks for the positive comments. it sucks the the 4 pin aux. power connector for the motherboard is on the bottom left so a have a big wire running down in front of my ram and next to the vid. card but oh well.

sweet, i'm installing Windows XP Pro right now. I got a big CRT monitor at BestBuy for $50 after rebate. so even if it sucks, it was only $50. the 3700+ is running nicely so far...looks like installation is taking around 25-30 minutes. anyways, I'll be out of town tonight but as soon as i get back tomorrow i'll run some benchmarks and what not and let you guys know.

thanks for everyone's help leading up to this monumental occaision!!!!

-edit- actually installation ended up taking about 15 minutes. that is FAST

awesome PC.. i have the 3700+ also.. it runs really well. i think youll be happy with it. my boots to windows in about 10 seconds which is really cool (i dunno if that has anything to do with the CPU but it might). enjoy your new rig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom