Ocing my Radeon 9600 for 2.66 pentium 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOGA

Daemon Poster
Hi everyone! (im new but not to computers)

I just made a new C level computer for Lan parties and this is what its got

CPU - Pentium 4 2.66GHz in a LGA 775 slot

RAM - Patriot signature x2 512 sticks

GFX - Radeon 9600XT

i want to Oc my Radeon 9600XT to be on par with my 2.66
How fare shouldi OC it? (if its already on par i want to OC both, if so How much should i OC both of them)

Ya i know its Intel, :(. also im goingto upgrade bith video card and CPU later when the monies come in

OC it till it doesn't boot then reduce it a bit. Keep an eye on temps after you do this and see if you enter a danger zone.

umm OC what the CPU or the GFX? what?

also i dont plan on haviong to take that risk

If you're not planning to take a risk, then don't OC.

Oh and you haven't even got those parts yet, well except the graphics card. I know because they are in my house, except the processor, that newegg messed up the order with.. lol?

??? why did you post when your on the phone with me????

also in planning on only playing around with it alitt bit adding anly up to 10-15% TOPS!!!!!

hey how are you checking when those parts are coming or can you?

are they just looking for the parts or sending out new ones?
there sending out new ones right ? (i think you said that)

No, they need to investigate what happened to the parts I did not receive. If they find they messed up, then they will send me the new parts.

Like, the Newegg customer support agent filed a lost item form. He asked me what I didn't get, then when he did that he made a new order of the exact same stuff I didnt get and if they find they messed up, which is most likely, they will send me that stuff at no charge.

What will the shipping be 1-5 ground, 3day, 2nd dayair, overnight, ect, what?

OMG, wow they sooo should give you over night for fudging you/ me to kinda, over like wow!!! lol even thogh tyhat would coast a dump load!!!

wo what hasnt came i know my Prossesor hasnt but what else? (Put who next the product)
EXE:

• CPU- NOGA
    Joystick - ferris
also the Frozen cpu came right? all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom